All Preferred DMCs partners are vetted for quality purposes so to guarantee our clients a fully professional, well-established, financially solid and certified DMC partner in all our locations (currently 16 European countries). Our medium-term target is that all Preferred DMCs will be Accredited DMC’s; for now, all 10 members are already members and approved by ADMEI (Association of Destination Management Executives International), and 3 of our members are already Accredited DMC’s: Moloney & Kelly, Hadler DMC and Ambiance Incentives.
Now, what exactly does this term “Accredited DMC” mean?
Accredited Destination Management Company (ADMC) is a registered program of the Association of Destination Management Executives International (ADMEI). It is designed to elevate professional standards and designate firms that demonstrate advanced knowledge and experience essential to the practice of destination management. Accredited Destination Management Company® (ADMC) Standards are:
- ADMCs are registered businesses, maintain a proper business license(s) and remain in good standing within the state(s) and or province(s) they operate in.
- ADMCs have been a registered business for a minimum of five (5) years.
- ADMCs directly provide four (4) of the (5) core DMC services; special events, staffing, tours, transportation coordination and program logistics.
- ADMCs annual revenue is by minimum 80% coming from from destination management services.
- ADMCs maintain a physical office and have standard Monday through Friday office hours.
- ADMCs maintain a functional web site and operating e-mail account(s) with a private domain.
- ADMCs maintain a minimum of three (3) full-time employees to cover the areas of sales, operations and administration effectively.
- ADMCs must have a minimum of one (1) Destination Management Certified Professional (DMCP) on staff.
- ADMCs maintain comprehensive insurance, sufficient to protect clients, including a minimum of $2 million General Liability.
- ADMCs are members of their local Convention and Visitor’s Bureau (CVB), Tourist Bureau and/or local Chamber of Commerce.
- ADMCs operate ethically and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- ADMCs accurately represent the expertise, experience, credentials, and services of their companies and their employees to the public.
- ADMCs recognize the unique goals, objectives and needs of their clients and use their best efforts to meet those needs.
- ADMCs enter into written contracts with each client stating, at a minimum, the services to be provided, fees and billing procedures, and the term and termination aspects of the contracts.
- ADMCs communicate regularly with their clients to ensure that the DMC is providing all contracted services in an effective and efficient manner.
- ADMCs administer written or electronic client satisfaction surveys for every program operated, for quality control.
- ADMCs adhere to ADMEI’s Principles of Conduct.
These standards are verified yearly, and every 3 years ADMC’s have to re-apply for accreditation, from scratch.
More information: email@example.com